Water – Current Residential Rates
Minimum – 0 to 6,000 gallons $13.00
Tier I – Next 6,000 gallons 2.25 per 1,000 gallons
Tier II – Next 8,000 gallons 2.35 per 1,000 gallons
Tier III – Next 30,000 gallons 2.50 per 1,000 gallons
Tier IV – Thereafter 2.75 per 1,000 gallons
Flat fee – $47.05
Regional Water Authority (NHCRWA)
$4.68 per 1,000 gallons of water consumed
Water Quality Reports
Eye on Water
Did you know that Cypress Creek Utility District (CCUD) has been implementing electronic meters throughout the District in order to remotely read your water meter? Did you also know that with this service, CCUD also allows you to monitor your water usage? This service is now available to CCUD customers through Eye On Water. Eye On Water gives you direct access to your water usage details and provides tools to help you use water more efficiently. Eye On Water lets you see how much water you’re using and can even alert you to possible leaks on your property.
There are several ways to access Eye On Water to monitor your usage and meter readings.
- Go to www.waterbillonline.com press the “Eye On Water” button.
- Or go directly to “Eye On Water” directly at www.eyeonwater.com.
How to Read Your Water Bill
1. District’s Mailing Address – This is the address to mail your payment.
2. District’s Phone Number – Use this number to report water issues, sewer issues, billing questions, or change of address. Easy to remember – (281) 46WATER (281-469-2837)
3. Account Number, Customer Name, and Service Address – It’s important that this information is accurate, if there are any changes, you should call the Utility District at (281) 46WATER.
4. Water Usage – Current and Previous
- Water usage from – will tell you dates of water usage that is being charged
- Current Read – reading from meter on read date
- Previous Read – reading from the last water bill – on previous read date
- Current Usage – this is calculated by subtracting previous read from current read
- Usage last year – usage from last year during the same time period
- Previous Payment – last payment on record
5. District Rates – These are the current rates used to calculate water bill.
6. Current Billing for All Categories – Water, Sewer and Regional Water Authority (NHCRWA.com)
7. Previous Balance – Amount from previous bill unpaid.
8. Amount Due Now – Total current billing and previous balance.
9. Bill Messages – In this area, customers can find current information regarding the Utility District as well as water conservation tips.
10. Total due after the due date. – Total current billing and previous balance plus penalties.
11. Detachable Bill Payment Stub – The part of the bill below the perforation contains information vital to the Utility District when we process your payment. If you pay your bill by mail, this portion is detached and returned with your check.
12. Payment Due Date – Date payment is due before penalties are accessed.